Manage visitors in a simple and user friendly way – with JaniVisit
Whether you’re hosting consultants, third-part contractors or project employees – your company or institution will need to provide temporary access to specific areas. The JaniVisit module from Drakos keeps your visitor management running smoothly by reducing the load on your reception or checkpoint personnel while also provided the highest-possible security for your business.
Using JaniVisit, you can create new visitor accounts in just a few clicks, then assign access rights to the necessary spaces at the necessary times and then print out an ID immediately. To simplify registration, information about a visit can be entered in advance. When the guest arrives, the employees at reception then need only select the appropriate entry, note the time of arrival and hand out the ID. The visitor is notified about the pre-registration by email, while the hosting employee is notified by JaniVisit when their guest arrives.
JaniVisit also offers the option of recording additional information such as vehicle licence plates and legitimation/security documentation. Beyond this, persons who are barred from access under any circumstances can also be flagged in the system. Because JaniVisit is a module of JaniWeb, it links directly to your access management system, meaning you have control at all times of who can access what and when, even for visitors.
Keep visitors in view at all times
JaniVisit provides an clear overview of which visitors are currently on premises or are expected. And if you need greater details: The extensive analysis function in JaniVisit lets you see a detailed list at any time of all past visits, including the option to export to the PDF, CSV (Excel) or XML formats. Here too, all information is anonymised in accordance with GDPR rules and regulations.
Your advantages with JaniVisit
- Quick and simple logging and administration of visitors using any modern web browser
- Secure assignment of access rights through direct connection to access management
- Differentiation between one-off visitors (visitor pass only) and recurrent visitors such as third-party vendors visiting on multiple days (ID)
- Convenient administration of third-party vendors
- Direct creation and output of visitor IDs and visitor passes
- Pre-registration of visitors simplifies the registration process
- Overview of upcoming, current and past visits
- Filtering by location (only visits to own location are shown)
- Link to other JaniWeb modules (JaniAlarm, JaniAccess)