Centralised storage of ID data, decentralised usage – thanks to the eTime ID Administrator
The larger the company or government agency, the higher the number of employees, visitors and third-party vendors that will be entering and leaving. Centralised capture and analysis of this data establishes a crucial overview over who was present on your premises and when, and for which purpose. eTime ID Administrator lets you issue visitor IDs directly from your browser in just a few clicks, and to administer IDs for your employees directly from the SAP master record. Various assessment functions provide a quick overview of relevant postings at any time.
- Administration of IDs for employees, visitors and third-party vendors
- Recording of visitor data
- Issuance of visitor and replacement IDs
- Assignment to cost centres, cafeterias, petrol station, etc.
- Blocking of IDs
- Save visitor data for repeat visits
- Various reporting options, including by time frames and cost centres, output in PDF or Excel format
- Logbook: Actions are logged together with user name
- Alarm list: shows all persons still present on the premises
- Supports multi-user operation — easy web browser-based usage
ID administration can be combined with the following eTime modules:
- access4you access controls
- Attendance Board